This month's challenge at Imaginisce is a fun one! You are to use the inspiration photos well as lyrics to a song. You can find both of these at the Imaginisce blog HERE.
I used a bunch of lines on this card! :) The pink and blue are from Enchanted, the yellow is from Berrylicious, and the red is from Happy Camper. The cloud stag 'em up stamp is also from Happy Camper.
Have you ever made a project where you just didn't think one photo was enough? Here is the first photo I took which shows the depth of the embossing.
This photo shows better the rhinestones and the Glossy Accents which I sprinkled with glitter.
Lastly, here is a close up! :)
- Patterned Paper:
- Imaginisce: Enchanted "Happily Ever After"™ (blue)
- Imaginisce: Enchanted "Princess Promenade"™ (pink)
- Imaginisce: Berrylicious "Cherry Lemonade"™ (yellow)
- Imaginisce: Happy Camper "Don't Feed the Bears" (red)
- Snag 'em Up Stamp: Happy Camper "Clouds"™
- Hot Rocks Compact in Pink, Black and Clear™
- Cartridges: Create a Critter™ and Everyday Paper Dolls™
- Embossing: D'vine Swirl Emboss Folder™
- Crinkled Ribbon: Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Tickle me Pink™
- Button and twine: Paper Trey Ink™
- Ink: Colorbox in blue and gStudio in light pink
- Sentiment: Martha Stewart Sans Serif Font
- Glossy Accents
- Glitter: from high school! :) haha