Hello! I pulled out last year's Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg for this entire card! Remember to pull out last year's collections and mix them into new ones if you would like! I got this from Pumpkin Spice and you can click on the links in the recipe to take you to the page where you can get individual sheets. :)
- Cartridge: Create a Critter™
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Punny-licious™
- Patterned Paper:
- Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Acorn"™ (blue and green background)
- Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Cinnamon"™ (pink and acorn red)
- Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Clove"™ (red)
- Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Maple"™ (brown)
- Burlap from my stash
- White Gel Pen
- Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa™
- My ATG Gun of course!
- Foam dimensionals
I made this for the Cricut Circle Magazine challenge of using Cosmo Cricket, at least three Cricut Cuts (squirrel, acorn, and 6 leaves), and embossing!