My parents, husband, and myself will be jointing my co-family (in laws) in Saint Francis Wood in San Francisco for a Halloween celebration! Last year was their first Halloween in that community and the community told them it was a "hot spot" for trick-or-treaters... well, that was an understatement... We used a counter and clicked for every person that came to the door. After an hour and a half we had given candy out to 1280 children... yes, you read that number right.... 1280!!!! So this year we are going to be prepared! We are very excited about it. So I hope you are doing something fun tonight too! I am personally looking forward to the Hot Apple Cider!
Over at Imaginisce we are giving you some last minute Halloween inspiration! So definitely go over there and check it out!
This card is going to my grammy in Ohio! I designed the whole thing around her and having her in mind and this is just PERfect for her! She is as spunky as this shoe and I get some of that from her. :) I know she'll love it!
- Cartridge: Happy Hauntings™
- Patterned Paper: Imaginisce: Happy Camper "Fresh Air"™ (orange polka dots)
- Foam: Imaginisce: Colored Foam Tape in Black™
- Solid Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink
- Glitter: Martha Stewart (thanks Edna!)
- Glossy Accents
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Spook-alicious™
- Ribbon: Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Lime (please tell her I sent you if you pick some up!)
- White embossing powder
Have a safe and happy Halloween!!!