Good Wednesday morning to you all!!!! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!!!
Today I am sharing with you my Shop Pumpkin Spice card! I really like it for some reason and I hope you do too!!!
The reindeer are embossed. It's kind of hard to see in this photo, but they are swirly. :)
- Cartridge: Cricut Christmas Solutions™
- Cuttlebug Emboss Folder: D'vine Swirl™
- Patterned Paper:
- Solid Paper:
- Echo Park Paper: Season's Greetings "Green/DarkRed"™
- Echo Park Paper: Season's Greetings "Red/Cream"™
- Echo Park Paper: Season's Greetings "Teal/Dark Green"™
- i-rock by Imaginisce™
- Twine: My Mind's Eye: Holly Jolly Decorative Trims™
- White Gel Pen
- Ivory Ribbon: PTI
We have our Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop this weekend! The DT call will be officially announced then!