Monday, May 3, 2010

The Pink Stamper Challenge #12 - Critter


For National Scrapbook Day (May 1st), The Pink Stamper had a series of contests. I didn't get to participate on Saturday, so I elected to participate in a few of the contests today. I tried to do one an hour (she wasn't kidding when she called that a challenge) and I did succeed in each one of these taking under an hour, but my house looked like a crafting tornado hit it. Anyway, because she posted them in order, I did them backwards from 12-1. I participated in #12, #11, #9, and #8. I am considering doing one more because I love my Cuttlebug and would love to win 9 Cuttlebug folders, but we'll have to see! This one was made with a one year old's party that we are going to on Saturday. Nothing like multi-tasking! Thanks for stopping by.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS