Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Pink Stamper favors

Good morning! Today My Pink Designers are showing off favors using My Pink Stamper stamps! :) 

Here is my favor box which I used for a present for one of my husband's friends. We tucked an Amazon gift certificate in there and voila! Easy guy gift.

I actually picked up the phrase (which I say all too often) of "woot woot (as I write it)" from the friend that we gave this to. He couldn't believe I had a stamp that said it! Way to go Robyn! 

Designer's notes: The clear stamps are great because I simply took half of the stamp, put it on my acrylic block and wrapped the second "whoot" around the block so that it wouldn't get stamped. That's how I got the words in the form that they are in. 


Recipe:
Cartridge: Wrap it Up™
Ribbon from Paper Trey Ink
Grunge tag from my stash
Ink - Momento in Cocoa

Now pop on over to My Pink Stamper's blog to see what the other designers have come up with for favors! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

26 comments:

Helen said...

Very nice!! I always have trouble with things for men--thanks for the idea :)

Kimberli said...

What a fun box, I love all the different paper on the sides - looks great!!

Sherrie K. said...

What cute boxes:) Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Wonderful gift -- thanks for sharing :)
♥Tracy

Rhonda Emery said...

tfs these wonderful boxes.

snappy scrappy said...

Great job...love the paper you used too!!

June Houck said...

You are a clever girl :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very cute court! I love simply and quick gift ideas!
liz ;o)

Carol W. said...

Fabulous gifts ideas, great job on them! TFS

LiveLaughScrap said...

Great job!! Love the gift box.
Lori

Edna Marie said...

So very pretty, love all the fun pattern papers :)

Judy G. said...

Ohhhhhh, Courtney,
I love the box! I bet your husband's friend really appreciated getting it. So many of the things we make are "girlie", but this is really nice and masculine. TFS!

www.impulsebuyer-laurakim.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Super cute favors! I love the little boxes :)

Unknown said...

Great idea! Perfect box for a giftcard. Thanks for the stamping tip.

Angela
Simple Creations

CraftyShell said...

I love your boxes so pretty!

Andrea said...

Beautiful packaging, and beautiful photos!

Got2BCrafting said...

A perfect masculine box! Love it!

Misty said...

W0W! great boxes!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Regina said...

Cute , cute. Love the boxes. Whoot,whoot!
regina95370@sbcglobal.net

flowerdisco said...

great box! and thanks for the tip. :)

readysetstamp said...

For me, masculine things are not my forte, but you nailed it!! These are spectacular. I want to make this for the men in my life(my boys and hubby). Thanks for the inspiration!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Alex said...

great project Court! I so woot woot all too often too LOL!

Cristi said...

Court
These little boxes are so adorable!!! I love that saying too :)
Big HUGS Sweet Friend
Cristi

Bumble Bear Crafts said...

Whoot Whoot! Great manly box! Robyn stamps rock!

Anonymous said...

love love the color combo. thx for sharing. carla at greenfeet@sbcglobal.net

Maria said...

Perfect "guy" favor/gift. Love that you got to show us all the sides :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS