I hope you all had so much fun hopping along with us and I can't wait to find out which of you won things! There is still time to get your comments in, so check out Artful Delight's blog HERE for all the details. Also, don't forget to play and link up to the challenges in case you win the 6 months of kits! What a HUGE prize!
Now, for today I wanted to participate in the Core'dinations color challenge! There is still time to play! :) Instead of putting all of the colors on one card, I made a card set. I picked out my twine from the Twinery and matched the Core to that. I think they look SUPER good together! My Core colors came from Roy-G-Biv™ and Elements™.
Everyone always needs thank you notes, so these little ones are perfect to tuck in places or leave behind when you are staying at someone's house!
OUT FOR PUBLICATION! Back in September of 2013
OUT FOR PUBLICATION! Sorry! Back in September of 2013
- Core'dinations Paper
- Cuttlebug Emboss Folders:
- D'vine Swirl Emboss Folder™
- Forest Branches Emboss Folder™
- Clockworks 5x7 Emboss Folder™
- Argyle Emboss Folder™
- Seeing Spots Emboss Folder™
- Checkerboard Emboss Folder™
- Twine from The Twinery at Shop Pumpkin Spice
- Buttons from my stash
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Sweet Baby™