Hello hoppers!!! You should have gotten here from Lenae's blog. If not start HERE at Shop Pumpkin Spice's blog so you can hop through all of the fun and CHECK OUT THE DT CALL!!! You don't want to miss being on this team and come, on... we are SO much fun! :) haha.
Today we are showcasing the Echo Park Christmas lines!!! I am showcasing Dots and Stripes Christmas! I used two of the patterns on this card and I snuck a little Holly Jolly in there too. :) Hop around to see the inspiration and check out Ann's kit this month which uses the Times and the Seasons line from Echo Park!
- Cartridge: Winter Woodland™
- Patterned Paper:
- Echo Park: Dots and Stripes Christmas "Gingerbread Small Dot"™(brown dot)
- Echo Park: Dots and Stripes Christmas "Tinsel Large Dot"™ (gold stripes)
- Echo Park: Holly Jolly "Jolly Border Strips"™ (snowflake)
- Solid Paper:
- Liquid Applique and Heat Embosser
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Winter Treats and Sayings™
- Ink: Momento in Dark Cocoa™
- Ribbon: PTI
Here is my sneak peek picture of Ann's kit! :)
Now, head on over to Ann's blog to see what her kit looks like!!!