The Cricut Circle is having a monthly contest and the theme is "Road Trip" to make something that can be used on a road trip.
Well by now I am sure that you are becoming acquainted with my good friend June. She has 9 year old twin girls with Autism and I wanted to make something for them. They have been road tripping all over the East Coast for their summer vacation so I wanted to make something that was re-usable and something that held their attention for a little bit. So I thought I'd make an I Spy book!
The recipe for this would be epic so I will put some of the highlights below.
I am certainly not done with it. It needs some fun embellishing, but for now I couldn't wait to show you all! :)
- Create a Critter™ (sun, clouds)
- Birthday Bash™ (letters)
- Straight from the Nest™ (grass and flowers)
- Life is a Beach™ (cruise ship, lighthouse, birds)
- Kate's ABC's™(jar, letters for what was being spied (ex. red, small, tall))
- Wall Decor and More™ (elephant)
- Nifty Fifties™ (bowling ball)
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:
- Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™
- Album: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™
- Sticker Stacker: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™
- Turquoise Rhinestones: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™
- Stickles in Orange Peel and Diamond ™
- Glossy Accents™
- Hot Rocks in Glitter™
I hope you enjoyed it and it inspires you to make one for someone small in your life!
I also have a WINNER from my My Pink Designer post!!!!
I am a guest designer in July for a new challenge blog called Polkadot Door Designs and there will be a blog hop coming up on the 1st....
Also on the 1st I am going to announce that I am a guest designer for another manufacturer... can anyone guess who it might be? :) I am VERY excited about it!