Well, I got the sweetest little package in the mail from a bloggy friend (and a real life friend - double bonus! We just met through the blog world) and I knew I wanted to make a special thank you for her from Emmaline. (If you know who you are, I haven't gotten it in the mail yet!)
She LOVES red, glitter, polka dots, and doilies. I had a doily on here but couldn't make it work - and when the husband agrees with you - you know you have to pull it off. So I ripped the card apart and flung the doily aside, but it's the thought that counts, right? (because the execution was meh.)
The one below was taken at night, but shows more of the sparkle. This little card practically lights up!
- My Pink Stamper: Winter Punnies™
- Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-490 Everyday Character Assortment™
- Gossamer Blue™ December Main Kit - unfortunately it's already sold out, but here is a link to the store!
- Stickles in a LOT of colors
- Here is a link to where you can get the Simple Stories patterns that I used since the kit is sold out. :)
I also wanted to participate in a few challenges with this card:
Shop Pumpkin Spice - New Year - she said we could be creative and honestly, the new year means that a: I need thank you notes for Christmas time and
b: I should have sent them out already!