Monday, July 29, 2013

Xyron DT call, MCT challenge and Shop Pumpkin Spice challenge

Don't forget about the Xyron DT call HERE! You do not have to make new projects for it, so it doesn't take very long to throw your name in the hat! When I applied, I waffled thinking I was not good enough to apply until the last day and I thought, "what the heck - I'll just give it a try". I could not believe I made it! So, you never know. Go for it! (I reapplied!!!) 

Also, there is a challenge still going on over at My Creative Time HERE (summer themed). 

And one at Shop Pumpkin Spice (beach themed) HERE!

Wish me luck! May Arts Ribbon announces their DT today! I am on pins and needles!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Kim H said...

WHOO HOO Court! CONGRATS on the May Art DT team! I know you will AMAZING!

June Houck said...

Woot woot, Court! I knew you would make it :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS