Friday, May 9, 2014

Raggamuffin Hop with the May Arts Ribbonistas!

Hello!!! Welcome to the Ribbonista Raggamuffin Hop! Check out the May Arts Ribbon Blog for full details and PRIZE details!!!

We were challenged to create a Raggamuffin project based on some inspiration. At first I was all jazzed to make it it into a baby mobile by using foam balls and then covering them. But... then this wall was SO bare in the play room that I just had to fill it with fabulous May Arts Ribbon as I will be able to use this for years and years!



Check out all of this yummiess!!! The play room doubles as the media room (the other half... it's a long room...) so we didn't want super girly colors. I wanted everyone to feel comfortable in there - girl and boy alike. It's not supposed to be "patriotic" - I just love stars and blue and red and and ... now this raggamuffin display!!!


 I attached this antiqued clothespin using some gold tinseled ribbon so that I could clip up Emmaline's (and eventually Charlotte's) artwork. :) 

Doesn't it make a super fun display!?! 



May Arts Ribbon Used:
474-2-10: 2" Burlap
EM-04: 1.5" Net
NP-01: 1.5" Crochet
390-1-1: 1" Lace

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS