Thursday, September 25, 2014

Smarty pants owl popcorn bag

Hi Imaginisce lovers!!! I am here with a fall themed card project for you. Who doesn’t love owls? I saw this one and couldn’t help myself - he is cu-whooooo-te! :)

The popcorn bag was a fun touch… my only regret was not popping popcorn for this picture! I love popcorn. I had just eaten lunch when I took this photo and wasn’t hungry and couldn’t bear the thought of throwing it away. Okay, I may have a hoarding problem! haha. 

 Don’t you just want to hug that owl? Okay, maybe that’s just me. :) 

Thanks for hanging out with me! I hope you have a whoooterific day!

Supply List:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (Perfect Vacation, Welcome Spring)

American Crafts: Cardstock Neutrals


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

cutest project ever.

snappy scrappy said...

Awwww!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

How did I miss this one?! It's adorablr! I love owls!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS