Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pebbles Home for Christmas

American Crafts was so nice to send me some the new Pebbles Christmas line: Home for Christmas. I am loving it and got right to work on a Christmas card!


I wanted to try my hand at using embossing paste and came up with this concept. It didn’t change a lot from what was in my head which is always nice. :) I used tinsel glitter to give it a little extra softness.

I have been a little intimidated of the edge puncher from American Crafts. Why? I have no idea. Tried it. Loved it! And the little star confetti left over was really fun too! My 2 year old loved it! 

I wanted to give the focal point a little extra punch so I grabbed some May Arts ribbon and stapled it with my Xyron Teresa Collins stapler on and then covered up some of the bottom part with a sticker that came with the collection. 

There is a super cute two-stamp set that comes with this line and I thought it was enchanting. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder to give it some pop and that “chalkboard” look.


I hope this inspires you to go out and grab some of this fabulous Home for Christmas collection by Pebbles Inc. and a HUGE thanks to American Crafts for letting us play with one of our “sister” companies! What fun!


Supply List:
Pebbles: Patterned Papers (Home for Christmas)
Pebbles: Stickers (Home for Christmas)
Pebbles: Wood Stamp (Home for Christmas)

American Crafts: Punch Out Edger

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What a GORGEOUS card! Love how you layered your embossed snowflakes over the patterned paper! I just finally broke down and got myself my first stencil of falling snow so I need to get my hands on some of that paste now. ;)

Lisa Resnick said...


Thanks for another great post.This is so amazing.
clipping path

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS