Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Peter's Pop-up Graduation Card

Hello! This is Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here with a graduation card that I made for my brother in law. You can pin this for the future or if you missed a graduation send a late card! Better late than never! :) 

For the front of my card I cut the "green panel" a second time out of white so that I could use my Cricut pens on the front. The difference between maroons is because he went to undergrad at Harvard and just finished his post graduate work at MIT. He's a smarty pants. :)

 Here is what the card looks like from the side. I love the dimension and it's amazing how it folds flat! 

I added his name to the mailbox, a graduation scroll and a pile of books. The latter two were stickers in my stash. I also copied the front of the mailbox and made it smaller so that I could make it look like an open mailbox. 

I added writing to the bottom of the card too so that basically all we had to do was sign it. "If only it was this easy..." refers to getting the diploma in the mail. Wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy!? :) 

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a beautiful day!

Recipe:
(Store) Lori Whitlock's Mailbox Pop-up Card Cut File
(Silhouette Store) Lori Whitlock's Mailbox Pop-up Card Cut File
Cricut Explore Air + Cricut Pen in Midnight
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park: Happy Summer: Flocking Feathers (HS105005)
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park: Happy Summer: Summer Blossoms (HS105010)
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park: Pinstripes 6x6 Paper Pad
Vellum
Solid Carstock
Doodlebug: The Graduates: Icons (4288)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

katieo said...

Wow that's one smart guy. Fun card. I love the dimension

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS