Friday, September 2, 2016

Doodlebug: some serious Puppy Love.

Woof woof! It's Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here today with some really fun personalized cards. 


I'm in the Doghouse
 This one was super fun. I saw the phrase and I knew it was probably meant for some adorable doggy-shaming layout but I thought... welp, I could use this phrase as a "just in case" card! I screw up all the time and this would be a fun way to make it humorous. :) 

I started out with this strip of paper and frill at the bottom of the card and added the cute clips. I really wanted them to be the stars of the show.

I built the card up after that and added a chunky twine bow and a tennis ball hidden behind. How cute are these enamel shapes?!? I also added a skewed dog bone at the top of the house for decoration. 

LOVING these new phrases on the this and that sheets. And check out Huey the doodle-pop... SOOO cute!

Recipe:
doodlebug: puppy love: 6x6 paper pad (5299)
doodlebug: puppy love: this and that (5251)
doodlebug: puppy love: shaped sprinkles: puppy play (5212)
doodlebug: puppy love: doodle-pops: huey's house (5236)
doodlebug: puppy love: cute clips: puppies (5241)
doodlebug: puppy love: cute clips: bones (5242)
doodlebug: chunky twine: ladybug (4806)


Thanks
I was in die-cut heaven! Most everything on this card was from the new Odd's and Ends. Love them. 

I stamped my sentiment on the die cut doggy bone and added some enamel paw prints and matte sprinkles. I love the colors in this collection!

Recipe:
doodlebug: puppy love: 6x6 paper pad (5299)
doodlebug: puppy love: shaped sprinkles: puppy play (5212)
doodlebug: puppy love: odds and ends (5245)
doodlebug: puppy love: matte sprinkles: dog assortment (5206)


Sorry about Greta
Our neighbor has to put down her dog this week and we thought it would be nice to make her a card to cheer her up. It's so tough to put our furfamily members down. :( 

Loving this little "Sparky" doodle-pop and the fancy frill on the background. I think it adds so much depth. I grabbed one of the Tags and Labels and I have to admit that this heart paper is my new favorite doodlebug print. SOOO cute! 

Recipe:
doodlebug: puppy love: 6x6 paper pad (5299)
doodlebug: puppy love: icons (5248)
doodlebug: puppy love: shaped sprinkles: puppy love (5211)
doodlebug: puppy love: this and that (5251)
doodlebug: puppy love: cute clips: bones (5242)
doodlebug: puppy love: doodle-pops: sparky (5233)
doodlebug: puppy love: labels and tags: puppy love tags (5287)
doodlebug: chunky twine: bon bon (4814)
doodlebug: trio rub-ons: bon bon (3448)

Thatttttt's it for today! I hope this inspires you to grab some of the new Puppy Love collection! The colors and images are TOOO darling! 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS