Wednesday, May 17, 2017

At the Zoo

Have you ever worked with a collection and just kept thinking, "Wait!! I'm not done with that collection yet!!!" I ran out of time to keep creating with this collection before this post but it isn't leaving my craft desk yet... I LOVE IT!!! Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here with maybe my most favorite doodlebug collection ever. First of all, they produced maybe the most doodle-pops ever... and if you have been watching my posts you know how I feel about doodle-pops. :) I featured a doodle-pop on each card. And all the little animals!!!! I just cannot get enough. My kids are trying to steal this collection and they simply cannot get over, "how cute even the bananas are with their smiles"!


Love You
I made this for Mother's Day! I thought my momma would love a little zoo critter card so if you need some last minute inspiration then here it is! :)

This may be my most favorite card that I have done recently. It did not photograph as cute as it is in real life. There is so much dimension and such a sweet feeling.

I just loved the mommy and baby giraffe doodle-pop. Aren't they so cute!? The frame, and leaves are all die cuts from the Odds and Ends and the shiny leaves are SUPER versatile shaped sprinkles!
products used:
doodlebug: at the zoo: 6x6 paper pad (5691)
doodlebug: at the zoo: odds and ends (5600)
doodlebug: at the zoo: doodle-pops: jenny and jojo giraffe (5587)
doodlebug: at the zoo: shaped sprinkles: jungle leaves (5555)
doodlebug: at the zoo: matte sprinkles: zoo assortment (5546)
doodlebug: at the zoo: animal crackers patterned paper (5662)
doodlebug: cardstock stickers: jack and jill: bon bon (2405)
doodlebug: colored cardstock: mandarin (3380)
doodlebug: colored cardstock: chocolate chip (3409)
doodlebug: doodle twine: bon bon (2993)


Thanks
This little panda just NEEDED a spot light all of her own. Yes, it's a girl panda. The name of this doodle-pop is "Polly Panda" and she couldn't be cuter with her cross hatch ears and feet.

The two bamboo sticks on the left are from the icon sheets and the leaf banner pieces are die cuts from the odds and ends. I just strung twine through them and added the letters from the teensy type letters in beetle black.
products used:
doodlebug: at the zoo: 6x6 paper pad (5691)
doodlebug: at the zoo: odds and ends (5600)
doodlebug: at the zoo: doodle-pops: polly panda (5588)
doodlebug: at the zoo: shaped sprinkles: jungle leaves (5555)
doodlebug: icons: at the zoo (5667)
doodlebug: icons at the zoo 2 (5668)
doodlebug: sprinkles vellum: beetle black (4255)
doodlebug: cardstock stickers: teensy type (3437)
doodlebug: colored cardstock: beetle black (3413)
doodlebug: doodle twine: beetle black (2994)


Hi Monkey!
Last but not least this monkey had me at hello with his smiling banana. My dad has a gooooooood sense of humor so this card is actually for his Father's Day card. 

The monkey is yet another doodle-pop and the smiling banana came with it. The palm trees came from the two icon sheets and I used some matte sprinkles to accentuate the coconuts on the tree near the monkey to draw the eye in. The sentiment came from the this and that sticker sheet.
products used:
doodlebug: at the zoo: 6x6 paper pad (5691)
doodlebug: at the zoo: odds and ends (5600)
doodlebug: at the zoo: doodle-pops: monkey mike (5590)
doodlebug: icons: at the zoo (5667)
doodlebug: icons at the zoo 2 (5668)
doodlebug: at the zoo: this and that (5610)
doodlebug: at the zoo: matte sprinkles: zoo assortment (5546)
doodlebug: colored cardstock: chocolate chip (3409)
doodlebug: at the zoo: hanging out patterned paper (5666)
doodlebug: petite prints: bumblebee swiss dot (5060)
doodlebug: at the zoo: animal crackers patterned paper (5662)



I hope you enjoyed my cards today! I cannot wait to see what you make with this fabulous line!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS