Monday, August 1, 2011

Artful Delight Sketch Reveal - Endure.

I got the card kit that Artful Delight made this month and absolutely love it! 



I think this card kit is going to go quickly as this was her first time making them and she only made a few! With a whole stamp set and foam dimensionals, this is a really good deal! 



ENDURE



This is the sketch it was based on by design team member Debbie! 



The button is SO much prettier in real life. In fact, this card didn't really photograph well - do you ever have that happen too? Anyway, I hope you like it! :) 


Recipe:



Play along in the sketch challenge this month at Artful Delight and YOU could win next month's kit!!! For more inspiration with the sketch, check out the Artful Delight blog!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

June Houck said...

Beautiful, Court! I love the grey ribbon, elegant button, and those elegant papers together. The butterfly is a perfect accent too :)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous paper. Love that butterfly too. :)

Denine said...

Elegant card. Lovely Court!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!!

Jenn said...

I pre-ordered a card kit and can't wait to get it! Such a great deal!

CraftyShell said...

Pretty colors and design. Very nice! Can I ask a queston? I was wondering what sites you go to for card sketch ideas. I have a book I doodle in for ideas, but on days I have no creative juice but I NEED a card be great to have a site to kinda give me ideas. Thanks and again super cute card.

THEBUZYBUG said...

How adorable is this card!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Lezlye said...

Gorgeous! Left you some love over on Imaginisce Blog!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS