Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Have a Joy Filled Christmas!

I made this for the new releases of the My Pink Stamper stamps - in this case: Biggie Christmas. This is fabulous stamp set and I simply bent the stamp around on an acrylic block to make it match the curve of the  snowman. 

A lovely lady named Jennifer asked me what cartridge it came from - I have been addicted to the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cartridge™ recently. You can order it from the Creative Memories site HERE or through any CM distributer. You can see all of the projects I have made with it by scrolling down and on the right side, I have "tagged" each one with the label "Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons". Thanks for the inquiry Jennifer! 

Have a Joy Filled Christmas


Recipe:




This qualifies for the Jingle Belle challenge: Bling on the holidays! I thought both the stickles and the jingle bell (tee hee) would count as bling! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

June Houck said...

He is such a cutie, Court! That is a great cartridge. I *heart* your seam binding scarf; so clever :)

artfuldelight said...

Another fabulous shaped card. I love it. Might have to add this cartridge to my list of wants. :-)

Sheena said...

Adorable little snowman!

Kati said...

Cute!

Shelly said...

So adorable! I love the ribbon scarf ~ very clever!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Missy said...

This is darling Court, I love the embossing on the snowman and the curved sentiment, I need to try that!!

SmilynStef said...

What a cute little guy ... love the glittery stickles and of course that fabulous little jingle bell ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

Doris P. said...

LOVE the snowman.. this embossing folder is awesome! so wanting this stamp set
parkernana5@cox.net

lauren bergold said...

i already ♥LOVED♥ this sweet snowman just for the brilliantly clever shaped design, but then i saw the stickles... and the JINGLE BELL... and i was truly smitten!!! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

ACK! How darn cute! I love him! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS