Welcome to the My Pink-alicious Blog Hop!
You should have gotten here from Andrea's blog. If you didn't, start HERE at My Pink Stamper's blog for all of the fun!!!
Our challenge was "a fresh clean start" - make something to give to someone or for yourself to celebrate a fresh clean start to a new year!
I know that people are trying to eat healthier in general when the new year comes along so I decided to make a little goodie bag of yummy things that were healthy for you! Good sugars (fruit) paired with protein (almonds) creates a VERY healthy and nutritious snack! Of COURSE My Pink Stamper's Fruit and Veggie Puns were to the rescue when you need a punny fruity stamp! :) Love it!
- Cricut Cartridge: Nifty Fifties™
- Stamp: My Pink Stamper: Fruit and Veggie Puns™
- Patterned Paper:
- My Little Shoebox: Enchanted Garden "Divine"™ (light pink polka dots)
- My Little Shoebox: Enchanted Garden "Graceful"™ (beige and brown polka dots)
- My Little Shoebox: Enchanted Garden "Exquisite"™ (green)
- My Little Shoebox: Enchanted Garden "Radiant"™ (brownish red (back of cherries))
- My Little Shoebox: Enchanted Garden "Magnificent"™ (pink for cherries)
- Clothespins: Jillibean Soup™
- Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa™
- Twine: The Twinery in Blossom™
- 4x5 Bag purchased on Shop Pumpkin Spice
- Stickles in Fruit Punch™
- Glossy Accents™
- ATG tape™
Here is the blog hop order just in case you get lost: