Friday, January 6, 2012

Winner of D.L. Art Blog Hop!

Sorry this is late in the day but I am moving into a new house (rented, but LOVE it) in Carmel and we don't have internet! I had to borrow my co-father's (otherwise known as a Father-in-law, but I love him so much that I can't stand the connotations!) cell card to get this up for you! 

I hope this all finds you well! 

The winner of D.L. Art's one year blog-a-versary blog hop and the My Pink Stamper Sweet Goodness stamp set is......









Cely, it was GREAT hopping with you too and I really appreciate you becoming a new follower! As always, it is NEVER required on my blog to win a prize, but it tickled me pink that you decided to follow me! :) Please email me at CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com with your address! 



A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY PINK STAMPER for sponsoring the blog hop and giveaway!!! She is SOOOO generous!!!! AND she makes the BEST stamps out there!!! :) 


Later tonight I will be a part of another blog hop for Shop Pumpkin Spice (which carries My Pink Stamper stamps) so be sure to come back and look! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Congrats Cely, and great time on the hop, everyone made such pretty things.

Hugs, Lori m

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Cely my dear friend so glad you won. I am looking forward to seeing what you create with the MPS stamp set.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Cely said...

Woohoo! Thank you Court! Gonna email you right now! And thanks Diana for having an awesome blogaversary. :D

Amy said...

Congrats to Cely! It was fun being in the hop with you!
:)Amy
http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS