Hello and good Wednesday morning to you! Sorry this post is a bit late! We found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl and all the rest of the day's activities got eclipsed by dreaming about her! :)
This is my Shop Pumpkin Spice post for the day and I wanted to share with you something girly! :) I got all the supplies there and they are linked below. Also, if you were in need of some MME yummy wonderful paper, check out the "new items" section and you will see some INCREDIBLE deals on a bulk of all their latest paper (pre-winter CHA).
Also, don't forget about the challenge and the blog hop that happened! You could win April's kit! Feel free to read about it HERE.
Anywho, onto the project! :) I am LOVING Echo Park's This and That Graceful line. I don't have Charming yet, but I see that in my future!
- Cricut Cartridge: Sentimentals™
- Stamp: My Pink Stamper: Sweet Baby™
- Patterned Paper:
- Echo Park: This and That: Graceful "Yardsticks"™ (white filigree background)
- Echo Park: This and That: Graceful "Dots"™ (brown background and crown background)
- Echo Park: This and That: Graceful "Wooden Nickel"™ (main background)
- Echo Park: This and That: Graceful "Quilt"™ (red damask stripe on crown)
- Echo Park: This and That: Graceful "Red/Cream Solid"™ (red stamp background)
- Brad and pennant: Echo Park: This and That: Graceful Decorative Brads™
- Stickles: Fruit Punch™
- Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels in Pearl™
- Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa™
- ATG tape™
- Ribbon: Crinkled Ribbon in Chocolate
- White gel pen