Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Artful Delight Sketch Challenge - Happy Birthday

I LOVE Artful Delight and they put together some GREAT kits! They are having a Design Team call right now as well as this sketch contest where you could win April's kit! Be sure to check it out! I loved being on Leanne's DT and  highly recommend trying out! 


And since SO many of you were SO sweet to my husband with all of your encouragement on his race, here is a picture of him just before the race and then just after with his finishing medal! I am SOOO proud!!! He did great! He finished either 46th or 47th out of 500!!!



Tammy Ortiz said...

Morning court,
What inspirations you have provided this morning.
I love the design

hugs Tammy

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Love the colors on your card. So pretty. Congrats to your husband. That was a great finish!

artfuldelight said...

Congratulations Hans!!!! He looked so excited before the race. ;-)

You card is perfect!! And thank you so much for the kind words. AND thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! I hope you and baby are doing well.

Dorcas said...

I love coming to your blog every day...even though I don't comment. Your husband looks so happy at the start...and not-so-much at the end. I bet you were proud of him!!!

Still looking for a way to get a guava and cream cheese cupcake to you!


Missy said...

Great card Court, the colors are so pretty--and Congrats Court's husb on his race--that's a great finish!!!

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, Court, and Hooray for handsome Hans! So proud of him!!! He totally rocks. 46th place? He's kind of a big deal :)