Another card made with Canvas Corp goodies! I love their products and the combo with 7Gypsies is always so much fun!
I simply grabbed the stamps and put them all on one block and stamped them right onto the canvas. It stamped beautifully.
The twine is from the tags and twine combos that Canvas Corp has. I didn't even have to cut it. Perfect length!
Lastly, I have always stamped my sentiment onto a plain colored background for the most part. I am just starting to get into stamping on a patterned paper background. Sometimes it comes out more vivid and sometimes it hides it more! It's really fun. Give it a try! It works beautifully on this 7Gypsies paper though!
- Patterned Paper:
- Card base and envelope: Canvas Corp: NTC/envelopes in Speckle™
- Canvas Corp: Tags & Ties Triangle - Kraft™ (the twine)
- 7Gypsies Conservatory Clear Stamps™
- Ink: My Pink Stamper in Darkest Night™
- Sentiment Stamp: My Pink Stamper: Around the Corner™
Make sure to stop by the Canvas Corp blog and let them know I sent you please! :)
I will be giving away some of their goodies in my 500th post celebration! :)