***Note: I am SOOO sorry, but I am getting super spammed with super bad stuff. So I have turned on word verification TEMPORARILY and will be taking it down in a week or two - hopefully weeding out the anonymous spammers. I hope you understand! I personally hate word verification, so it won't be up long!***
I'm not sure if you read but our fearless leader Denine had a super sad tragedy in her life - her father in law very suddenly passed away from an accident. So she is gone in India to pay her respects and to mourn with the family. We decided to have our blog hop anyway and to inspire you with sympathy cards which we are sending to Denine.
You should have gotten here from Diana's Blog! If not, start HERE at the beginning at the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog!
- Patterned Paper:
- My Mind's Eye: Miss Caroline "Fiddlesticks" 6x6 paper pad™(sold out, but the other paper pads are there)
- My Mind's Eye: On the Bright Side "Two" 6x6 paper pad™ (sold out, but the On the Bright Side One is still available)
- My Mind's Eye: Stella and Rose: Gertie "Delightful" Decorative Brads™ (red)
- My Mind's Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel "Love" Decorative Brads™(wood)
- Twine: My Mind's Eye: Lime Twist: Out of the Blue "Playful" Twine™
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Sympathy and Comfort™
- Ink: My Pink Stamper Darkest Night™
- Birthday Bash™
- Love You a Latte™
- Glossy Accents™
I am the last stop on the hop anyway so head on back to the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog if you didn't start there! :)