***Note: I am SOOO sorry, but I am getting super spammed with super bad stuff. So I have turned on word verification TEMPORARILY and will be taking it down in a week or two - hopefully weeding out the anonymous spammers. I hope you understand! I personally hate word verification, so it won't be up long!***
Hello! This is my Shop Pumpkin Spice post which means I got almost EVERYTHING on this card from Shop Pumpkin Spice! It looks like she is sold out of one of the On the Bright Side Paper Pads, but the other one is the one I have used more anyway! I love them both.
I had a GREAT time making this card and actually spent two days working on it (of crafty time... I didn't stare at it the WHOLE day. lol.) So I am really pleased with the result! I hope you like it too!
I chose to use the two different embossing powders on this card and line them up - a tricky thing, but it was really fun from concept to execution.
***SORRY! Taken down for publication in Cricut Magazine - the December issue!***
- Patterned Paper:
- My Mind's Eye: On the Bright Side - One 6x6 Paper Pad™
- My Mind's Eye: On the Bright Side - Two 6x6 Paper Pad™
- i-rock by Imaginisce™
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Birthday Crazy™
- White Gel Pen
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found 2: Breeze "Everywhere" Decorative Brads™
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found 2: Sunshine "Sunshine" Decorative Brads™
- Card base: Canvas Corp Square Cards with Envelopes™
- Everyday Paper Dolls™
- Cuttlebug Folder: A2 D'vine Swirl Emboss Folder™
- Ribbon: From Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Light Teal