I decided to make this card because I had just gotten some of these materials and I was excited to use them. Don't forget to pull out your Echo Park Summer Days for this year's summer treats! It's from last year, but I still love it! Make sure to pick up the matching solids because they come in SO handy when trying to match these colors!
This will probably be for my husband.. Of course I am the green one since my favorite color is green and he is the orange one because sometimes I take a bite out of him. Mean wifey! ;) I'm so cheesy.
- Cricut Cartridge: Simply Charmed™
- Patterned Paper:
- Echo Park: Summer Days "Red/Green"™
- Echo Park: Summer Days "Die Cut"™ (background)
- Echo Park: Summer Days "Blue/Orange"™ (blue)
- Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirl Emboss Folder™
- Crinkled Ribbon in Sunflower
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Sweet Goodness™
Shop Pumpkin Spice is doing something super fun for our normal blog hop because it falls on National Scrapbook Day. So make sure to stop by the blog for a TON of inspiration!!!