I think I am going to stamp the Thank You sentiment on the outside of the right version as well. My original plan was to do it on the inside, but I think it will be great on the outside too.
I whipped these up really quickly using Cricut Craft Room! I am really enjoying using it since my Gypsy died! Oh no! But I was able to get 6 A2 sized baby onesie fronts out of a 12x12 sheet of paper. I love it! So I made 12 to start with and since it is just one cut on top of a shaped base... a little ATG work and I was done! :)
- Cricut Cartridge: Wall Decor and More™
- Thank You Sentiment: Spectacular Sayings™
- Patterned Paper:
- My Little Shoebox: Winter Wonderland "Counting Down"™ (tiny pink polka dots left)
- My Little Shoebox: Playtime "Hide n Seek"™ (pink polka dots right)
- Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa™
- ATG Tape™
Stay tuned for my 500 blog post giveaway!!! I am going to go a little crazy and have been collecting things for you for a while now! I can't wait to share! :) This is post 487!