This is one of those cards that looks better in your head then it comes out on paper.
I really liked the idea of having a red fence that the cow was looking over... but the red might be too... red... My husband was making fun of me! haha. But none the less, here is my card. Had I to do it over again, I would have toned it down. But that's why we craft! To make our own creations and to laugh at ourselves! haha.
- My Pink Stamper: Moo-ey Doodles Kit™
- My Pink Stamper: Yankee Doodles Kit™
- Cricut Cartridges:
- Patterned Paper: American Crafts: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan™
- Brads: MME: Lost and Found: Union Square "Favorite" Brads™
- "Love" Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Love-alicious™
There are a bunch of samples of the Moo-ey Doodle Kit that the SPS team made over on the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog! Be sure to check them out HERE! :)