Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank You's Sweet Day Style

So I made these cards as thank you's for things I received at my lovely baby shower. I got the new Sweet Day collection from Echo park and just had to try it out! Because I was making these in bulk, the  layout is super simple.


I actually made 7 of these but I can't find the other one! I may have already sent it out. 


Here is the 7th one that I actually created. I only had enough card stock for the 6, but I had left over scraps so I just layered them and voila! It's not the prettiest one, but at least I didn't have to throw any card stock away and it was enough to make a 7th card. :) 

Recipe:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! the bird is a cricut cut?

snappy scrappy said...

Great Thank yous! Love that paper! Lee-Ann :)

Stephanie Buice said...

Very cute!!! Congrats on your win over on the doodlebug blog Court! Hope you're doing ok, and maybe not still preggers ;) enjoy your little bundle!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS