I am SOOO excited to share a tiny bit of this HUGE release with you here on my blog today!
If you are new to my blog, welcome!!! I am sorry I have not been around, but my 6 month old Emmaline is teething and is being very needy right now. Coupled with traveling, I have been comment-terrible!!!
My friend HezzyMae (my nickname for her) is having a baby and we don't know what the sex is (I'M DYING TO KNOW, but I know I know... it's her decision... But I feel like breaking in and stealing the medical records to find out!!!). I am throwing her a baby shower in Montana and wanted to make a little banner for the occasion! She had everyone drinking out of mason jars at their wedding and they also served to hold the flowers for center pieces so this is RIGHT up her ally! I knew I had to stay pretty gender-neutral and I hope she will like the country theme! :)
LUCKILY My Creative Time had my back and voila! She made two chunky mason jars dies and accessories.
- I stitched the two pieces of vellum together so I didn't have to worry about vellum adhesive. I'm a cheater! :)
- I inked the die before running it through for the jar tops to get the extra detail - the light black marks.
- The handles aren't actually glued on. They are actually holding the twine (which is attached) up so they are "supporting" the jars. I took a few pics of this and this one is flat on the table, so that's they they are not supporting the weight in the photo.
- My Creative Time: Stitched Chunky Jar Dies™
- My Creative Time: Chunky Jar Accessories™
- My Creative Time: Stitched Button Dies™
- My Creative Time: Lower Case Fun Dies™
- Patterned Paper: Echo Park: Sweet Girls™
- Solid Cardstock: Core'dinations™
- Xyron Glue Stick™
- Xyron Mega Runner™
- Clothespins: Canvas Corp™