Hello and welome to My Creative Time's recycled 3-D item!
ahem... yes.. I may have chosen an empty tequila bottle. I have no defense. I LOVE margaritas!!! How, you ask? Classic, salt, on the rocks, definitely with a spash of Cointreau and/or Grand Marnier.
I really didn't want the "Happy Spring" to stand out too much as I didn't want to distract from the flowers or the design. So I stamped the background stamp in distress ink and the Happy Spring in darker ink. I love how it turned out!
I hope to have daffodils in this all spring/summer long! :) The daffodils aren't out yet, but my husband saw me making this and brought home roses for me! awww! :)
- MCT: Curly Label Die™
- MCT: Stitched Curly Label Die™
- MCT: Flower Petal Dies™
- MCT: Script Type Backgrounds™
- MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings™
- Jillibean Soup: Chilled Cucumber Soup "Yellow Tomatoes"™
- Core'dinations Jillian Dot™ (yellow)
- Core'dinations Elements (blue)
- Jillibean Soup Kraft 12x12
- Button: Lost and Found Two: Rosy "Love" Buttons™
Make sure you stop by my other DT sisters' blogs and the My Creative Time blog to get some more inspiration on what else you can
hoard up-cycle. :)