Good morning! It's "April Fools Day" but I am not really a prank person and neither is my husband so it's just another day. But we were challenged at My Creative Time to come up with a funny face/prank layout. I thought about titling this layout "Funny Face" and I will do that for a different one, but this look is sooooo Emmaline's version of "Blue Steel" from Zoolander.
I made this all with MCT dies and stamps with the exception of a paper trimmer for the photo. The bottom right strip of paper was a scrap.
I hope you like my layout! :) Go check out what the other girls have done with Scrapping the Little Things HERE! :)
- MCT: Stitched Button Dies™
- MCT: Turn that Frown Upside Down™ (you make me smile)
- MCT: Chocolate Greetings™ (banner die)
- MCT: Script Type Backgrounds™ (script stamp bottom right)
- MCT: What's Growing On™ (I see you... lookin' at me)
- MCT: Just Tags™ (tag dies)
- MCT: Lower Case Fun Dies™ (title)
- Jillibean Soup: Card Kitchen Kit for February (Pebbles paper, ribbon, twine) - sold out. :(
- Xyron 5" Creative Station with permanent adhesive
- Xyron 1.5" Creative Station
- Xyron Mega Runner with 1/2" permanent adhesive
- foam dimensional adhesive made with 9" Creative Station and permanent adhesive
I cased this layout from the Crate Paper site HERE. It is by Jessy Christopher. Her blog is HERE. Here is a picture of it. She was kind enough to email me back last night and send me the direct link. Thanks Jessy! :)