Sunday, February 21, 2016

Pot o' Gold Home Decor

Top o' the mornin' to ya, doodlebug fans!!!!! Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here with a lucky St. Patrick's Day home decor piece using the brand new pot o' gold collection!

I am a redhead and I LOVE St. Patricks Day. It dawned on me that I had a shockingly small supply of home decor for this most-green-of-holidays. ;) Doodlebug to the rescue!!! I saw this "Luck of the Irish" 4x6 inch card and went straight to work! 

I HAD to add the little leprechaun people. It's my husband and I and we feel SO very lucky to be married to the other person. So they are representative of us. :) 

Then I had to add some sprinkles because I am just in love with sprinkles. I added the shamrock sprinkle to "my" leprechaun girl to give her headband some extra umph. 

I added the shamrock doodlepop to the center of the shamrock on the card. I added a mat of mandarin cardstock behind my 4x6 card to give it some separation from the awesome "lucky stripes" background and finished it off by adding an orange sprinkle to the "i" in Irish. I feel like I found the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow with this one! :) 

I hope this inspires you to make something for St. Patrick's Day that you can display and love as much as I love this little piece! Pick up some pot o' gold! You will love how well the collection flows together! 

doodlebug supplies:
pot o' gold: lucky stripes (5025)
pot o' gold: shamrock gingham (5028)
pot o' gold: icons (5045)
pot o' gold: doodle-pops: good luck (4965)
pot o' gold: shape sprinkles: shamrocks (4946)
pot o' gold: matte sprinkles: bright (4947)
mandarin cardstock (3380)
lily white 8x8 shadow box (2217) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute in so many levels of CUTENESS!! LOL
LOVE this!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

paperkicks said...

So cute! What a great idea!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS