Monday, April 3, 2017

Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Party!

Helloooooooooo!!! I am LOVING the new Fairy Tales cut files!!!! This is Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here with a rainbow unicorn birthday party idea! I am here today to show you all the different ways you can use cut files: invites, stickers, coloring pages, cake toppers, party hat decorations, and iron on shirts - EVERYTHING you need to make your party a personalized incredible success! 

Are you ready!?!???? This is going to be the set up for my daughter's 5th birthday party! She was the one in the unboxing video! You don't need to wait until then though. Throw a rainbow unicorn tea party! 

First you need an invitation! I used the "dancing unicorn", "unicorn", "rainbow", "castle", and "birthday title" cut files for this invite! 

I utilized the print and cut feature on my Cricut Explore and printed and cut the whole white layer. I simply cut a rainbow striped background using the Fairy Tales collection and rounded the edges. Soooooo cute! 

Next up: I thought some coloring pages would be fun for the kiddos. I made these using the dancing unicorn cut file and the "write" feature where it uses a pen to draw! 

I made these in gold and a metallic purple. Sooooo pretty!

This girl needed a party hat and a shirt to match! I used printable iron on to print my image and then ironed it onto this darling shirt that she already had!

Here it is up close. I added the hearts and stars from the "heart and star" cut file! 


For her hat I added our dancing unicorn and castle. 

I cut this one twice: the front image and the mirror image. Then I put the long skewers in between (they are the long BBQ skewers) and you can use a hot glue gun or some very strong adhesive and it will make a cute cake topper! 

Darling.

Last of all, I used printable sticker paper to print and cut these at about 2 inches. They are really small and they still cut beautifully! I got 9 onto an 8.5 x 11 page.

I stuffed the party bags that doodlebug made to match the Fairy Tale line.

And then closed them with the sticker and some rainbow doodle twine. You can find all of these colors in the "brights assortment". 

Look. At. That. Unicorn.

I got most of my other supplies at Target. Add some doodlebug and presto! AMAZING personalized birthday party!!! 

I hope you enjoyed all the different ways you can use these cut files. Now check them out in the Silhouette store and at Lori Whitlock. If you have a Cameo then go to the Silhouette store. If you have another machine then head to the Lori Whitlock store. If you have ANY questions I am SO happy to help answer them! You can always shoot me an email at CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com.

Have a beautiful day!!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS