Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Off the Page - Cupcake Holders and Toppers

Hello everyone and welcome to our Off the Page Challenge here at doodlebug design! This is Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts showing you how I jazzed up some cupcakes for my daughter's 5th birthday party.

I used a cupcake holder cut file and cut it quite a few times. I loved the way the stars were cut out and added some personality to the cupcake holders.

The real star of this display were the odds and ends though! Aren't they darling!? I just hot glued them to some toothpicks and pushed them in.

I tried to place the tooth pics so most of the rainbow stars would just be shooting out of the cupcakes. :)

She loved them and so did the guests and it was really a quick project!

I hope you are all enjoying this special challenge and find some time to make something today!


doodlebug: fairy tales: rainbow ribbons (5635)
doodlebug: fairy tales: rainbow love (5641)
doodlebug: fairy tales: fairy fetti (5637)
doodlebug: fairy tales: odds and ends (5598)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS