Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas Around the Clock 15-20

Here we go! On the home stretch during the Cuttlebug Challenge's Christmas Around the Clock!

Challenge #15- CD case project
I have definitely never done anything like this! This was so strange and yet so interesting. The picture doesn't fit because I needed it for my layout too and didn't want to cut it. So this is a placeholder!


Recipe:
Embossing: A2 Snowflakes Emboss Folder™
Cartridges: Designer's Calendar™, Tie the Knot™, Sweethearts™

Challenge #16 - Layout with at least two things embossed - one has to be a punch
My first layout! I think it came out pretty good!

Recipe:
Cartridges: Tie the Knot™, Graphically Speaking™
Embossing: A2 Snowflakes Emboss Folder™, A2 Swiss Dots Emboss Folder™
Embellishments: From Aubrey! :) (Thanks girl!)

Challenge #17 - Noel Card
I tried this card probably 5 different ways and tried to put the N-O-E-L in the corners and it just didn't look as good as theirs did so I finally welded it on the Gypsy™ and was happy with the result (finally!).

Recipe:
Cartridges: Elegant Cakes™ (font), Tie the Knot™ (welded card)
Embossing: Love is in the Air set™
Paper: Cosmo Cricut™ Breezy Freezy
Ribbon

Challenge #18 - Santa Soup

Recipe:
Cartridge: Designer's Calendar™
Embossing: Swiss Dots™
Ribbon
Hero Arts™ adhesive pearls


Challenge #19 - Cover your favorite candy bar
Well, my favorite candy is Haribo™ gummy bears, but I didn't cover them because currently I have about a 5 lb. bag that my best friends gave me to make fun of me so it would have taken about 4 12x12" sheets of card stock and would have looked horrible when I was done. So I covered a Hershey's bar instead.

Recipe:
Cartridge: Sweethearts™ (tag)
Embossing: Organic Border Emboss Folders™

Challenge #20 - Jewelry out of embossed art metal
Oh dear! It appears I am certainly not a jewelry maker! I made this sad necklace out of art metal and ribbon. ... Don't judge me too severely! ;)


Recipe:
Embossing: Love is in the Air™
Crop-a-dile for holes
Ribbon

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS