Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike!



Just a quick post for this card to get it in by the deadline!

This card is for my co-father (FIL) Mike. It's about to be his birthday! He's the best kind of man. I am so lucky. Some of the best conversations I've had with him have been driving in the car on family vacations or just between homes that are two hours away.

Recipe:
Car: Heritage™
Road: Everyday Paper Dolls™
Scallops for the "M" pendant : Gypsy Wanderings™
"M": Designers Calendar™
"Happy Birthday": Elegant Cakes™
Embossing: A2 Happy Birthday Emboss Folder™

So this is my card for him and it qualifies for a few challenges...
Peachy Keen Stamps: Favorite Summer Vacation + bling, brads, or buttons
The Cuttlebug Spot: Sketch Challenge


Last, but not least, thank you to my new followers! I am so excited that you like my work and if you have blogs, I'll be around to see your work too!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Miss Giebel said...

I love your sweet story about your FIL! Cool card! The Happy Birthday is really neat! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!
Heidi

Janice W. said...

Isn't it great when you have wonderful in-laws?! I like your card! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS