Hello and welcome to the product swap with Glue Arts and Imaginisce!!! We were super blessed to receive some product from them and I used everything they sent me in this project! THANK YOU GLUE ARTS!
I was surprised how much I liked the "Raisen's". Since they were clear they really disappeared and gave just a slight amount of dimension. I really liked it!
Hmm... This one didn't show up as ell as I wanted it to. It's the Glue Glider Pro on the white, but I guess that's a good thing! It's invisible! :)
Well, you all know how much I love Extreme Adhesive Squares so I was jumping up and down when these were attached to the back of a Glue Glider refill! I loved them!!!
I just wrapped the extra back onto the clothespins and they were AWESOME at sticking to my paper! Very impressive for something so small!
Finished product. I just love this little fat blue bird! He's SOOOO cute!
The U-Cut-It foam is really tall. Which is awesome because I LOVE the dimension it brings. It made his fake beard really look like he had just added it to his face! FUN!
- Patterned Paper:
- Imaginisce: Animal Crackers "Hot Buttered Popcorn"™ (blue on the bird)
- Imaginisce: Santa's Little Helper "Cinnamon Snowflake"™ (red with white snowflakes)
- Imaginisce: D-stress™
- Solid Colors: Core'dinations Roy-G-Biv™
- Glue Arts 3D Combo Pac™
- Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro with Perma-tac™
- Glue Arts Mini Adhesive Squares in Perma Tac™
- Stickles in Christmas Red™
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Tiny Bubble™
- clothespins: Canvas Corp Home Basics mini clothespins in white™
- Corrugated cardboard: Canvas Corp 12x12 Flute in white™
Be sure to hop on over to Imaginisce and then to Glue Arts to see what we have all made for your inspiration! I hope you enjoy! There are prizes up at BOTH locations! :)