Hello and I hope you are having a wonderful day or night!
I wanted to share some inspiration with you that I made using the Lost and Found Two: Blush line! I picked up all the ingredients at Shop Pumpkin Spice. sssshhh... Don't tell anyone, but I happen to know that they are going to have some awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales...
ALSO, they are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! Check it out HERE for the details, but the final details and the link for submissions will be put up on the blog on December 3rd.
- Cartridge: Sweethearts™
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Yummy-licious™
- Patterned Paper:
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Better" Dotted Paper™ (pink)
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Sweet' Eiffel Paper™(sea foam green stripes)
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Beautiful Girl" Labels Paper™ (sea foam green labels paper)
- Brad: My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Beautiful Girl" Decorative Brads™
- Ink: Colorbox in Black™
- Ribbon: Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Dusty Rose
- Foam Dimensionals
The card was based on this sketch from Artful Delight: