Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Colors

WOO HOO! Imaginisce November Sketch Challenge time!!! 



Recipe:

I based this on the November Sketch for Imaginisce! I LOVE this sketch! I worked in all of the layers, scalloped side, ribbon (behind sentiment), journaling (sentiment), and the stars are the pumpkins which I squished together. I deleted all of the picture boxes for obvious reasons. 


I hope you play along with us this month for the chance to win BIG! The prize pack is always valued at around $75! That's a LOT of Imaginisce! Just use 75% Imaginisce in your creation and make it great because we all get to judge it! :) We love creative ideas! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute card. I love that bright blue you used. It goes so well. Love the pattern pattern paper. TFS

Hugs, Sheena

June Houck said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Linda B said...

LOVE your happy pumpkins... soooo cute!

Missy said...

This is SO cute Court, love those papers & the pumpkin images you used!!

Jenny R said...

This is such a cute card! Love the sketch and the papers. TFS!

Jen
myimagitivity.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Gorgeous! Just beautiful, I love this paper!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS