Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bundle of Joy!

Hello and happy Wednesday! I am going to share with you another card I made using the Shop Pumpkin Spice February Kit! 

I wanted to show how diverse the kit can be so I made this baby card. My mom thought it was a swimsuit! I laughed thinking to myself that I sometimes still feel like a 3 year old showing her my crayon drawings... "That's a beautiful bird." - "Mom, that's a TREE!" haha. 



I got the design idea from this card HERE. In two weeks I'll show you how I totally cased that card. :)


Recipe:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

Amy said...

Really cute- love those little clothespins! :)Amy

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just darlin' Court!

Lezlye said...

Love it! :)

~amy~ said...

over the top CUTE!

DIANA L. said...

love it, great use of the kit and mps stamp set.

Missy said...

So cute Court, I like the crinkle ribbon and tiny clothes pins!!!

Dorcas said...

Isn't that adorable!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS