Welp, I am continuing down my road of attempting to scrapbook... I chose to do a layout for this My Pink Designer Showcase - use more than one stamp! Here it is!
This is from when my husband and I went to Paris. Before we went into Notre Dame, we just sat outside of it and marveled at all of the detail and the people and the gorgeous day. Then we went inside and took a lot more pictures, lit a camera for a few people and prayed for them (even though I'm just plain Christian and not Catholic but I think it is still okay!)
I based this layout on this month's sketch from Artful Delight!
I used four My Pink Stamper Stamps for the journaling from three different sets.
- Sentiment Stamps:
- Cricut Cartridges:
- Patterned Paper:
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Beautiful Girl" Lovely Paper™ (background)
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Beautiful Girl" Labels Paper™ (biggest rosette)
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Better" Dotted Paper™ (hot pink polka dot rosette)
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Sweet" Eiffel Paper™ (green and beige stripe rosette)
- My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Better" Blossom Paper™ (border on the bottom)
- Solid Cardstock: Core'dinations Nostalgia Line
- Alphas: Jillibean Soup Chipboard Alphabeans in Newsprint™
- Twine: Paper Trey Ink
- Buttons: My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Better" Buttons™
- Ribbon: From Stampin' Up and my friend June! :) Thanks June-bug!
- Ink: Momento in Tuxedo Black™
- Foam Dimensional Dots
- Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares™
Now hop on over to My Pink Stamper's blog to see what the rest of the girls created for your viewing pleasure!
Don't forget I have a big giveaway later this week! Tomorrow I will be back with a clean and simple card for my Shop Pumpkin Spice post!