It's about time that I brought out my Your Story!!!
We moved into a new house as you all know and before in our condo, we always had to put the dog on a leash to take her outside to go potty. Now we have a yard (yay) but she scratches the door to come back in. We don't want her to scratch the door to bits so I made this sign for her to tape on the spot where she would scratch to protect it.
Unfortunately the thickers were a little thick to put through the Your Story. I mean, they went through just fine, but they wrinkled the lamination. That's totally fine with me as I don't need a perfect looking doggy door scratch-resistant thingy-mablober. Just so you know, the Your Story does an EXCELLENT job on flat projects. You can click on some of my other ones by clicking on the label that says "Your Story" and all of those projects will show up! :) I know, I know. I need to do more!
- Provo Craft Your Story™
- Cricut Cartridge: Designer's Calendar™ (dog)
- Bo Bunny Double Dot in Licorice Dot™ (background)
- Echo Park Paper: For the Record "Fancy Floral"™
- Bazzill Basics: Pepper Dotted Swiss™(dog)
- American Crafts Glitter Letter Stickers in Sprinkles™
- American Crafts Chipboard Letter Stickers in Jewelry Box™
- Googly eyes