Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Doodlebug - Sweethearts Valentines

I have never had so much fun with a Valentine's line! I have SO many more ideas for Sweethearts. I cannot wait to get back in my craft room and play with it some more! I saw these adorable Love Notes and was immediately in love. I thought about hoarding them for days and then I thought I should showcase them and send them to my girls. :) #LoveNoteIssues

Every year I send my bridesmaids valentines.  I am sure they will love these ones! Seven are for my bridesmaids and two are for Emmaline to give to her grandmas.

The background papers are all from the 6x6 paper pad. Aren't the designs scrumptious!?!

Here are some close-ups of the valentines.


This one has a washi tape background! :) 

And here they are - my little army of valentines ready to be bring joy to some very special ladies!


I know if you saw the little love notes in person you would fall in love too! 

Best part!?! You don't have to wait any longer! It is already shipping now! :)

Have a beautiful day!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

13 comments:

cebelica said...

These are so sweet! I am sure your friends (bridesmaids) will love them and that Emmaline's grandmas will treasure their forever.
Hugs! xx

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just darling! I'm sure they love receiving them every year! :)

Migdalia said...

They are adorable!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

These are super cute!!

Jennifer said...

These are the cutest and sweetest Valentines!

Missy said...

These are darling Court, I love the little envelopes...just got some of these fine papers in the mail today!! ;) {LOVE Doodlebug!!!}

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!! Love the little envelopes and bling!
Sherrie K

slbt17 said...

very cute!
Sandra ltb

Stephanie Buice said...

Court these are awesome! You are such a great fit for DB!!

hezzymae said...

we do cherish them! xoxoxo love your valentine always! hezzymae

June Houck said...

These are so super adorable!

Unknown said...

These cards are super cute!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

These are the sweetest things ever ...
ans i usually done talk like that
my goodness
THANK you for sharing

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS