Thursday, January 9, 2014

Imaginisce - Scraps!

Here we go! Starting the year off as an Imaginisce designer! Our first challenge was to user our scraps.

I loved loved loved using up some Perfect Vacation papers for my dad's birthday card. He has a great sense of humor and will love this card. He is 61 going on 40. 

This line is super versatile … I know it's a "traveling line" but I am even going to be using it for a Valentine's card coming up in a couple weeks! 

Supply List:


Make sure you stop by the Imaginisce blog to see what my other DTmates have created! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

Sharla said...

Cute! Love the "oh snap" and the little stitches around the scraps!

Pat N. said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

Hi There, Thought you’d like to know your project has been chosen to be showcased as my weekly fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thanks for being a follower and sharing with us. Amy A. @ all things beautiful http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-friday-11013.html

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! So cool that your daddy is young and full of life! Enjoy it!

cebelica said...

Very interesting looking card. I think it turned out great! Hugs! xx

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS