Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kourt's 30th Birthday!

It's my best friend's 30th birthday and I wish to pieces that I could be there to celebrate with her! She uses this phrase all the time.... like she could get rid of me... please. ;)


Supply List:
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring "Hello Little Friend"
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring "Flying Colors"
May Arts Ribbon: DD-03 5/8" Grosgrain Dots Ribbon
Brads: MME
Stamp: My Creative Time
Xyron: 3/8" Adhesive Dots
Xyron: Teresa Collins Stapler

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, great colour punch!!!

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Court! I love the fun yellow/whites strips with the polka dots-very striking!
She will love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Hattie said...

Love the bright and fun colors.

cebelica said...

Happy birthday to your friend. I'm sure she loved this card!!! Hugs! xx

June Houck said...

Striking and lovely!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS