Wednesday, October 26, 2011

With a Thankful Heart

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Welcome to my Pumpkin Spice post for today! 

I made this thank you card for a very dear friend and I hope she gets it soon! :)



Recipe:


I based this on the sketch that was in the Cricut Circle e-Magazine. I can't share it here as it's for Circle Members Only, but I will be linking it up to that! If you ever have any questions about the Cricut Circle, I am happy to answer them! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

Saundra said...

This is gorgeous, Court! Your friend will love it!

Hugs!

artfuldelight said...

WOW, beautiful card!! I am sure your friend will love it!!!! Love the colors and the papers you used.

June Houck said...

Another beautiful Court card! It is gorgeous, just like you :)

Stephanie Buice said...

Love your card!! I am going to have to add your blog to my list so I can "keep and eye' on your awesome work!

Sherrie K. said...

So beautiful Court!! I love the coordination of papers that you used! The butterfly and flowers are beautiful!!
Sherrie K

Carissa said...

Amazing card friend! I just love the cuts and the paper. Beautiful.

Missy said...

This is so pretty Court, the patterns you used and those flowers are gorgeous!!

Josie0602 said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the papers you used and all the flowers really make it so pretty!
Tracy

Josie0602 said...

Now I know why I love this so much (besides the wonderful design)! I am a huge My Mind's Eye fan. I have got to get my hands on that paper!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS