Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day Core'dinations Challenge!

Quick post for today, but it was SUPER fun that my husband woke up and said, "I want to make a card!" So I spent most of the morning helping him make his card which I will show at a later date. :) 

However, here is my card that I whipped together to participate in the Core'dinations WCMD challenge and monthly October Challenge


Recipe:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Leafy Branches
Ribbon from my stash and twine is PTI


Here is the color challenge swatch. I was really inspired by the example card by Ellen Sosnoski. I am looking at it now and my oranges are more yellow than orange, but I promise I thought they looked close in real life before I cut them. :( 



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty!

artfuldelight said...

Love it!!

girlia said...

pretty

DIANA L. said...

It is just stunning.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Andrea Amu said...

Wowza! This is just spot on perfect! I love the distressing to the leaves here... this is totally up my alley with the Cricut cuts and Core! ;)

Ruth G said...

I think the yellow is fantastic - but I might be a little prejudiced since it's my favorite color! I like how you crinkled the cardstock for the leaves - did you sand them, too? Core'dinations cardstock rules for this kind of stuff! TFS! I can't wait to see what your hubby did!

bonnie said...

Such a beautiful card...love the leaves! ;) Hugs x

Missy said...

This is really nice, I like that embossing you added!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Court:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS