Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pink Chandelier


Oh pink, how I have come to love you. While olive green remains my favorite color, when I was little I hated pink (redheads don't look very good in pink). Now, I LOVE it and can't seem to get enough, but I still don't wear it.

Anyway, here is the pink chandelier card with it's matching envelope. The envelope was cut at 4.25" from the Sentimentals Cartridge™. The chandelier was once again embossed with the Emboss Folder Love is in the Air Set™. I used Core'dinations™ card stock for the background layer that I embossed the chandelier into and sanded it down with some light sand paper I found in my husband's tool kit (thanks, husband!). I also sanded around the edges to distress it a little. And voila!

Due to the poor lighting, the colors didn't exactly come out right in the picture and the card base paper can be seen better on the inside of the card, but you'll get the idea. Enjoy!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just loving that chandelier with the pink..so so pretty..!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS